[omniORB] Getting an assertion error after reading unbounded Sequence

Rajesh Khan rajeshkhan808 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 01:46:21 GMT 2011

So I have an unbounded sequence which holds a specific object type in the
sender (Server) That how I am sending it

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
*CustObj_Cont vctor_;
CustObj obja;
obja.val=100;

vctor_.length(1);
vctor_[0]=obja;
obj_ptr->set_obj(vctor_);
.*.......
}

Now on the receiver end I get an assertion error although my data is
displayed
std::cout << (*(e->get_obj()))[0].val << "\n";

The assertion error is:
*Debug assertion failed
Expression :_BLOCK_TYPE_IS_VAILD(pHead->nBlockUSe)

*Now I am just curious why this assertion error is showing up ??
The libraries are okay ... it seems as if its trying to access something
which does'nt exist ??