[omniORB] How to push an element into an unbounded sequence?

Rajesh Khan rajeshkhan808 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 21:40:37 GMT 2011

Thanks for the rly. However I am getting a debug assertion When reading the
data that was passed. Although the data is being read and displayed but i
am getting a debug assertion when i do something like

*std::cout << (*(e->get_obj()))[0].data << "\n";    *

I am sure there are no library issues. Any idea why i am getting a
*Debug assertion failed
Expression :_BLOCK_TYPE_IS_VAILD(pHead->nBlockUSe)*