[omniORB] Running omniEvent with omniORB

binod pal binod_pal at rediffmail.com
Mon Aug 29 09:55:24 BST 2011

Hi,
I am trying to use omniEvents 2.6 with omniORB 4.1.4 on Integrity. When I tried to run the omniEvent executable, I am getting following message
omniORB: WARNING -- server returned user-defined exception for an operation which the client thinks has none declared.  Could the server and client have been compiled with different versions of the IDL?Exception repository id: IDL:omg.org/CosNaming/NamingContext/AlreadyBound:1.0System exception binding /EventChannelFactory: UNKNOWN_UserException (UNKNOWN_UserException)
Does anyone has any idea, what is going wrong here.
Thanks and RegardsBinod Pal