[omniORB] failed to resolved ORBPolicyManager

Pitaev, Anna anna.pitaev at logica.com
Wed Aug 24 10:15:27 BST 2011

Hi Urban,

I'm getting the followinmg error message:

ERROR : org.omg.CORBA.UNKNOWN:   vmcid: OMG  minor code: 1 completed: Maybe
org.omg.CORBA.UNKNOWN:   vmcid: OMG  minor code: 1 completed: Maybe
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
        at com.sun.corba.se.impl.protocol.giopmsgheaders.MessageBase.getSystemException(MessageBase.java:897)
        at com.sun.corba.se.impl.protocol.giopmsgheaders.ReplyMessage_1_0.getSystemException(ReplyMessage_1_0.java:94)
        at com.sun.corba.se.impl.protocol.CorbaMessageMediatorImpl.getSystemExceptionReply(CorbaMessageMediatorImpl.java:572)
        at com.sun.corba.se.impl.protocol.CorbaClientRequestDispatcherImpl.processResponse(CorbaClientRequestDispatcherImpl.java:430)
        at com.sun.corba.se.impl.protocol.CorbaClientRequestDispatcherImpl.marshalingComplete(CorbaClientRequestDispatcherImpl.java:326)
        at com.sun.corba.se.impl.protocol.CorbaClientDelegateImpl.invoke(CorbaClientDelegateImpl.java:129)
        at com.sun.corba.se.impl.resolver.BootstrapResolverImpl.invoke(BootstrapResolverImpl.java:89)
        at com.sun.corba.se.impl.resolver.BootstrapResolverImpl.resolve(BootstrapResolverImpl.java:107)
        at com.sun.corba.se.impl.resolver.CompositeResolverImpl.resolve(CompositeResolverImpl.java:22)
        at com.sun.corba.se.impl.resolver.CompositeResolverImpl.resolve(CompositeResolverImpl.java:22)
        at com.sun.corba.se.impl.resolver.CompositeResolverImpl.resolve(CompositeResolverImpl.java:22)
        at com.sun.corba.se.impl.orb.ORBImpl.resolve_initial_references(ORBImpl.java:1157)
        at HelloClient.main(HelloClient.java:31)

Where HelloClient.java:31 is
org.omg.CORBA.PolicyManager policyManager = PolicyManagerHelper.narrow( orb.resolve_initial_references("ORBPolicyManager"));

Many thanks for your help!

Anna