[omniORB] possible leak in servant_to_reference

mike o mike.otj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 17:52:38 BST 2011

After inspecting the omniORB code, I was able to determine that the leak was
being caused by some older server application code, not the omniORB code.

The valgrind output shows that a local object reference is what was being
leaked.  I followed the object references around and found that some old
code was narrowing an object reference provided by the new relay servant,
but was storing the result of the narrow() operation in a _ptr type and not
releasing it (or using a _var type).

Everything else worked as expected.

Mike