[omniORB] Multiple corba object synchronization issue

Mahanta, Dhruba Dhruba.Mahanta at kla-tencor.com
Tue Sep 7 12:08:57 BST 2010

Hi

I am new in using Corba. I am observing a synchronization problem with
corba communication in the following situation.

 There are  3  Corba servers running on 3 different computers. For each
Corba server, client maintains a different communication Corba
objects(ORB_var) which are initialized in a thread safe way using
CORBA::ORB_init(0, NULL).

1.  There is no issue when we call on multiple servers sequentially.

2.  Also no issue when we call on a single server in multiple threads.

3.       But Client crashes when we call on multiple servers in multiple
threads.

Please help me if someone has any clue.

Regards

Dhruba