[omniORB] config.status: error: cannot find input file: idl/COS/GNUmakefile.in

Asif Habib asif_hbb at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 21:55:19 BST 2010

Hello,

The problem is resolved. In fact I unzipped the omniORB tar.gz file in Windows and used that in Linux. The Win Zip had mysteriously changed the caption of some of the files and folders, and Autoconf in Linux was not recognizing those and creating errors. As soon as I unzipped the omniORB in Linux all problems went away.

However my second question still stands.

Best Regards,
Asif Habib