[omniORB] Problem in network between 'server' and 'client'

VEYSSIERE Nicolas nicolas.veyssiere at thalesgroup.com
Thu Oct 21 12:15:17 BST 2010

Yes, I tried to find a firewall problem, but when in the logs it fails to open ip/port connection,
I tried to open a telnet to this ip/port and nothing is blocked, but as I am send bad data, there is an exception fired in the client.

This seems to be a HP-UX configuration problem.

As soon I find it, I will post it here.

Regards,

--
Nicolas V.