[omniORB] omniORB 4.1.5?

Dirk O. Kaar dok at dok-net.net
Thu Nov 25 01:44:27 GMT 2010

Hi Thomas.

The openSUSE build service uses rpmlint. A few warnings are still left,
but I am not planning of fixing them at this time.

I have now merged your changes into my latest spec files - which are
still more recent than what you could find in the *_new.spec files - and
I am attaching them. I hope we can agree on these, the least I can say
is that they still build fine for all the platforms I mentioned before.

I dropped Mandriva at some stage, as it was giving me too many problems,
and without having a working installation at hand I cannot inspect them
more closely. Perhaps it wasn't omniORB that I was having trouble with,
but some other package that I am building in the openSUSE build service,
but never mind.

Find attached RPM spec files for omniORB 4.2.0, omniORBpy 4.2.0, and
omniEvents 2.7.0. I expect no problem building the 4.1 branch by just
adapting the version numbers.

-Dirk