[omniORB] cygwin subset package missing "rebase"

James Kulp jek at parera.com
Wed Nov 24 13:12:29 GMT 2010

I am using the "2008 Visual Studio" express download, VC 9.0.
(Just downloaded from Microsoft and installed three days ago).
I have a c:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0A\bin directory,
but there is no rebase.exe, anywhere on my system (except the old cygwin
directory).

Perhaps it is only available on the non-Express versions?

Jim