[omniORB] omniORB 4.1.5?

Thomas Lockhart lockhart at fourpalms.org
Tue Nov 23 06:43:46 GMT 2010

> I think I have now applied all the pending patches etc. that people have
> sent. If you've sent me something for inclusion in 4.1.x and it's not in
> svn in the 4_1 branch, please send it to me again!  Please check svn
> rather than relying on me to have emailed to say I've included
> something...
Hi Duncan. I've accumulated a few fixes to the RPM spec files and would
like to send those in. There is also a "_new" version of the spec file
in the 4.1.4 source tree which addresses some, but not all, of those
issues and that should probably be scrubbed against the main RPM and
then removed.

I've just pulled the svn trunk code and will go through the RPMs to
generate patches for you if that does not conflict with ongoing work. OK?

                             - Tom