[omniORB] Slow connection

jianping jia jiajianping.cn at gmail.com
Wed May 5 10:16:53 BST 2010

Thanks, Duncan. I have gotten the details via tracing. One lock is used to
serialize the access to gethostbyname. And when some host resolution becomes
slow, other accesses will be blocked. So the immediate workaround may be to
faciliate the host name resolution via configuring all hosts in the host
file.
Best Regards
Jia Jian Ping