[omniORB] interoperability : omniORBpy 3.2 and Visibroker 8.0 - omniORB.MARSHAL_InvalidIndirection error

eLAN ilan.i18n at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 18:11:17 GMT 2010

Well, the GetCustomerById return a bunch of data and I cant  touch it.
However, I managed to reproduce the problem with a different API which
return a much smaller data set.
see "GetMarketByName" in the attached IDL, a corresponding log is attached.

BTW, I don't know it it relevant, but the IDLs had to be complied with
the "-nc" flag

--
eLAN