[omniORB] Re: Compile with visual C++ 2008

Jose Luis Dominguez jldm231 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 22:59:04 GMT 2010

Hi, excuse me for answering too late but now i'm on vacances.
I don't know what is "managed code", i've just compile it normaly.
The "compile phase" finished successfully.
The reported errors in this mail were from the "linking phase".
Don't know if the next information could be helpfull: I'm compiling with
debug information and i'm using de debug libraries for linking (those with a
"d" in their name)

i would read carefully the documentation in the URL you gave me, it looks
good. Maybe this could help me.
Thank you very much.