FW: [omniORB] Trouble building OmniOrb 4.1.4 on Linux

Igor Polonsky polonsig at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 06:55:44 BST 2010

Hi Duncan,

Thanks a lot for your response.  The OS/platform/compiler info is included below.  The log produced by the configure script is attached, as is the acconfig.h that it has generated.  I will try to follow your advice about Windows, but my gut feeling is that this is a Linux-specific issue...

I do appreciate your help!

Igor

Linux/platform info:
--------------------
~> uname -a
Linux *** 2.4.21-40.ELsmp #1 SMP Thu Feb 2 22:22:39 EST 2006 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

Compiler info:
~> which gcc
/binlib/vndr/gcc-4.0.0/bin/gcc
~> gcc -dumpversion