[omniORB] omniORB development moved to Subversion

Felix Nawothnig fn at drdannenberg.de
Fri Sep 4 17:54:12 BST 2009

> I have (at long last) moved omniORB to a Subversion repository.

This is great - and the timing is perfect, I just got back to the project
I need the event-loop integration for.

And about that - a question: Would implementing another interceptor, (any
naming suggestions? I'd call it signalledMainThread) be okay?

Doing something along the lines of omniORB::setLogFunction() would be
easier, but an interceptor just seems to be the right thing to do here, as
the thing I want to hook really is just another part in the "call chain".

Cheers,

Felix