[omniORB] use of NameService iterator

Amit Kumar amitk at tarangtech.com
Wed Oct 21 22:26:26 BST 2009

Hello All,

I am using bind_new_context() to create a Naming graph.

//

child_context = nc->bind_new_context(name); // both child_context and nc are
of type CosNaming::NaminContext_var

//

Now, I am looking to get the list of all bindings under the context
Child_context using the iterator available in NameService. But I am stuck at
this problem mentioned in the book "Advanced Corba programming with C++"

A binding list contains only names for the bindings immediately contained in
the context;

it does not contain bindings in subcontexts.

I am not even able to resolve the child_context using the initial context nc
without resolving the individual bindings under child_context.

Can anyone suggest the solution.

Regards,

Amit