[omniORB] Problem with corba object passing from client to server

guru.jalsar guru guru.jalsar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 10:14:05 BST 2009

Hi,
I am stuck with this issue,i want pointer to point to same location ,but
this what happening with me.............

I got corba object as return value from server methods and i am passing the
same object to server methods once againg,the pointer location is changed.

But still i am able to access the correct data ?

I am eager to know why this is happening ?

for example:

clent:
 server

CORBA::Object_var objvar = server->func();            CORBA::Object_ptr
func()
                                                                          {

 return corba object
                                                                           }

server->func1(objvar);
server->func1(objvar);

when i pass the same "objvar" to multiple functions also it is changing the
pointer value,but still i am getting correct data ,why ?

Guru