[omniORB] Compilation Problem

Piccoli, Joseph jpiccoli at tnsi.com
Mon Nov 23 17:23:12 GMT 2009

Hello,

I'm a newbie trying to build omniorb on Solaris 9 with gcc. I'm getting the following error:

../omniORB4/corbaidl_defs.hh:1582: `Float' undeclared in namespace `CORBA'

I know this must be an obvious mistake in configuration I'm making but I can't find. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Joe Piccoli
Software Engineer
Telecommunication Services Division
Transaction Network Services, Inc.
Office: (360) 493-6208 | jpiccoli at tnsi.com<mailto:jpiccoli at tnsi.com>

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)and may
contain confidential and privileged information of Transaction Network Services.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.