[omniORB] Configuration NameService

Jens Kristian Villadsen jenskristianvilladsen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 10:27:04 GMT 2009

Did you run the sample.reg? Of otherwise have a look at it and run it.
You do not have to specify the port to  the NameService.
You could try use the 127.0.0.1 in the NameService in InitRef in the
registration database InitRef if you would like to have it run under
localhost:
NameService=corbaname::127.0.0.1