[omniORB] Comm_Failure_WaitingForReply

jianping jia jiajianping.cn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 08:42:14 GMT 2009

Hi Duncan,
Thank you for your reply.
In this case, both Client application and Server application are running on
the same machine. Since this issue occured in user's environment, we have no
ORB trace log, although we're trying to get the log.
We'll try to reproduce in our development environment, and feedback you
while reproduced. Thanks
Best Regards
Jia Jian Ping