[omniORB] Problems in executing first Hello Corba Application

Ekrem Karaman eko_k at web.de
Wed Nov 4 13:44:11 GMT 2009

Hello,

I have compiled my first Hello Corba Application successfully with visual c++ and omniORB.

But now I have problems in executing the server.exe and the client.exe.

When executing server.exe following error occurs: "System Exception"

When executing client.exe this error occurs: "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
 <WBR> Please contact the applicationŽs support team for more information"

I am quite sure that the environment variables are set propperly.
There must be another error. Would be nice when somebody could help.

Cheers
Ekrem

DSL-Preisknaller: DSL-Komplettpakete schon für 16,99 Euro/mtl.!*
*http://produkte.web.de/go/02/* [http://produkte.web.de/go/02/]