[omniORB] New User OmniORB

Ekrem Karaman eko_k at web.de
Tue Nov 3 09:02:18 GMT 2009

Hello, I have a problem with the correct configuration o omniORB.
I went trough a a lot of tutorials and tried to fix it, but it didn`t work.My Programming Environment is Visual Studio 2008 and all environment variables are correctly set.The programming language is C++.The error is: fatal error C1189: #error : "The byte order of this platform is unknown" It is something about Big Endian and Little Endian. But what are the correct settings for the config.mk [http://config.mk/] File.And are there any other to DoŽs. Cheers

Jetzt freischalten unter *http://movieflat.web.de* [http://movieflat.web.de]