[omniORB] OmniOrb under Alpha VMS 7.2-3 ir.idl build problem

Bruce Visscher bruce.visscher at gmail.com
Thu May 28 10:54:59 BST 2009

I have been using omniORB on VMS 7.3-2 for some time now with few problems.

I am at omniORB 4.1.2 but I doubt if that makes a difference.  The compiler
versions I use are the same as yours except for Python:

Python 2.3.1 (#0, Sep 28 2003, 12:57:56) [DECC] on OpenVMS

Where did you install your python from?  Did you build it yourself?