[omniORB] patch for sslConnection.cc, v2

Wei Jiang sdjiangwei at gmail.com
Sat May 2 11:33:40 BST 2009

> Can you explain the other things?  I'm not convinced it's right to try
> to translate the common name to the native code set. What if it can't be
> represented in the native code set?

If sslConnection don't to translate the common name to the native code
set, application can not find out which code set peeridentity use.
If it can't be represented in the native code set,  peeridentity()
should return 0 .

static CORBA::Boolean
serverReceiveRequestInterceptor(omni::omniInterceptors::
                                serverReceiveRequest_T::info_T& iinfo)
{

        omni::giopStrand& strand = (omni::giopStrand&)iinfo.giop_s;
        omni::giopConnection* connection = strand.connection;
        const char * id = connection->peeridentity();
        if (id == 0) {  //peeridentity not exist or can't be
represented in native code set
               //do something
        }
        ... ...