[omniORB] logging incoming requests

Michael Kilburn crusader.mike at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 01:06:54 BST 2009

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any existing mechanism in omniORB to receive
information about incoming requests
(module::interface::function::arguments)? We have existing logging framework
and would like to log requests in the order they are processed.

I spent 30 mins digging around omniORB code and found smth:

- register *serverReceiveRequest* interceptor

- in interceptor you’ll receve a reference to *
omni::omniInterceptors::serverReceiveRequest_T::info_T* structure that
has *GIOP_S&
giop_s* member

- that might be used to get a lot various pieces of info, among them:

*            omniCallDescriptor* calldescriptor()*

- and that structure contains something that looks useful, e.g.:

  inline const char* op() const           { return pd_op;        }

  inline _CORBA_Boolean is_oneway() const { return pd_is_oneway; }

  etc.
Am I looking in the right direction or there is already something that I can
leverage?

--
Sincerely yours,
Michael.