[omniORB] Incorrect behaviour handling exceptions in VC++ 7.1

Michael Kilburn crusader.mike at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 19:16:24 GMT 2009

> The old version of the code used continue within an
> exception handler. That caused VC++ to generate invalid code so that if
> an exception occurred, the runtime state was corrupted.

Hmm... I can not reproduce it in small test app.
1. Which state gets corrupted? I.e. how do you know that something went
wrong?
2. Is this VC7.1 bug well-known? (i.e. described in official sources)
3. What exception handling model you use when compiling omniORB with VC7.1?
(/EH option)

--
Sincerely yours,
Michael.