[omniORB] BAD_TYPECODE: Java <--> Python

entonh at gmx.de entonh at gmx.de
Wed Feb 11 14:31:36 GMT 2009

Hello Duncan,

I tried to use your advice. Where do I have to pass this parameter?

Or is this the message that can help you to figure out where the error comes from?

omniORB: Error in network receive (start of message): giop:tcp:10.184.193.56:373
1
omniORB: throw giopStream::CommFailure from giopStream.cc:874(0,NO,COMM_FAILURE_
UnMarshalArguments)

Greetings,
EntonH

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a