[omniORB] Java, Python, CORBA

Jakub Moskal jmoskal at ece.neu.edu
Wed Feb 11 08:04:54 GMT 2009

Martin,

Thanks for the link. I thought this wasn't the best place to ask my
question, but it seems to be the most active group that deals with
CORBA. orbd runs on port 900 by default, but my python client still
can't connect. Perhaps it's because the port is below 1024 and
requires the root to run it. Anyways, I will follow your advice and
post my question on a Java/CORBA related group.

Thanks,
Jakub