[omniORB] Re: How to compile omniorb in msys (MinGW)

Sampo Ahokas sampo.ahokas at openttcn.fi
Mon Dec 28 10:21:03 GMT 2009

Hi,

I've only used the "minimal python distribution" which is available from
the omniORB sourceforge page. It works out of the box after applying the
patch included in omniORB/patches.

I don't have the standard python distribution installed so I cannot
check, but in this case you probably just need to add some subdirectory
to the path (/c/Python26/python?).  You could first locate your python.h
and then make sure that the now failing command has the correct path set.

Best regards,
Sampo