[omniORB] How to compile omniorb in msys (MinGW)

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Thu Dec 24 08:41:50 GMT 2009

On Tue, 2009-12-22 at 01:26 +0530, sankar bose wrote:

>       i cant compile omniorb in msys. i Googled the net but cant find anything .
>                   please anybody help me . i am programming under windows.

Try with the latest svn version, either with an svn checkout of
branches/4_1 or with this snapshot of svn:

http://omniorb.sourceforge.net/snapshots/omniORB-4.1-latest.tar.gz

Or you could try applying these patches to 4.1.4:

http://www.omniorb-support.com/pipermail/omniorb-list/2009-August/030241.html

I've not tried any of these things myself...