[omniORB] Help with Visual C++ 2008 & omniORB

Jose Luis Dominguez jldm231 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 17:36:53 GMT 2009

I'm trying to compile a CLR client which has just a Test Buton and a
multiline TextBox.
When I press the test button y want to execute an echo.
I used the echo sample code, i put it in my code and i am not able to
compile this.

I've tryed with README_win32. file which explain some things to configure in
Visual C++ IDL, but after doing that i still have a lot of errors.
If ther is a manual to configure environment in order to compile whithout a
makefile, please send it to me.

I do not use de makefile provided, because is a CLR project, and if i use it
the code that won't compile will be the one of Visual C++

I was working on this for several days without result and so i subscribe to
this mailing list, because google don't help me neither.

I apologize form my english, and for my bad writting.
Looking forward to hearing from someone....

Jose