[omniORB] Issue while extract Array Element from Client Side

Lakshmeeshk lakshmeeshk at tarangtech.com
Fri Dec 4 10:38:44 GMT 2009

Hi,

You are correct; I am allocating memory for only for Any. Since, it's a
CORBA::Any_var;

CORBA::Long tempTag[2];

I am creating temporary "tempTag" array, I tried to pointing to next element
in the array. In server side I am able to retrieve the element of 1st and
2nd from array and it is not giving the 2nd element in client side.

Also, I just tested inserting whole array into *Data in server side and it
is possible to retrieve the entire element in server side.

*Data<<=tempTag;

Data.inout >>= *tagValue;

But not the same as in client side.

If you have any idea to resolve this problem, please let me know.

Regards,
Lakshmeesh