[omniORB] omni problem - getting a core dump

Agarwal, Shelendra shelendra.agarwal at hp.com
Sat Aug 22 06:10:08 BST 2009

Hi Duncan,
Thanks for your reply.
You see that this issue (core dump) is happening regularly in production Machine at Customer's Site and it is not possible to upgrade to new version at least for now.
We will appreciate if you can help us in understanding this core trace and likely cause of this core.
Just for your information someone logged a message in www.omniorb-support.com in Dec, 1999 with similar core trace.
http://www.omniorb-support.com/pipermail/omniorb-list/1999-December/014378.html

Thanks and Regards,

Shelendra Agarwal