[omniORB] Issue while generating IOR

Shriram Gopalakrishnan shriram.g at photoninfotech.net
Wed Aug 12 18:30:41 BST 2009

Duncan - Thanks for replying, Initially I was generating IOR using genior in
windows with below syntax on OmniORB4.1.3. The generated IOR would be used
as harded value in my application to consume CORBA API services. Since IP
Address/Port No forms an important ingredient in the below syntax to
generate IOR, there were high possibility that this IP gets changed which
would mean that I have to re-generate IOR on fly which the same syntax as
below on LINUX platform.
Although the IOR is generated by errors out indicating header corruption
expection as mentioned below. Point to be noted is that I do not use object
key in syntax below which works in windows generated IOR but gives problem
in LINUX generated IOR.

> genior "IDL:DCM/DeviceControl:1.0" "172.26.64.62" "5003"

Thanks & Regards
G.Shriram

--
Thanks & Regards