[omniORB] Issue while generating IOR

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Tue Aug 11 18:06:02 BST 2009

On Tuesday 4 August, Shriram Gopalakrishnan wrote:

> I have issue while consuming cobra services using the IOR as generated by the
> code below:

[... lots of Java ...]

> WARNING: "IOP00410210: (COMM_FAILURE) Received a GIOP MessageError, indicating header corruption or version mismatch"

[...]
> Unable to connect to DCM Server null</b> with ip 172.26.64.62
>  Exception:org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE:   vmcid: SUN  minor code: 210 completed: Maybe

It's far from clear what you are trying to achieve, and what it has to
do with omniORB. The way you are using genior means that it will be
generating its own object key, which probably isn't what you intend.

If anyone is going to be able to help you, you will have to explain what
you are doing and why, what things work, and where exactly the problem
occurs.