[omniORB] Meaning of exceptions.

Igor Lautar igor.lautar at hermes-softlab.com
Thu Aug 6 13:28:53 BST 2009

Hi,

COMPLETED_YES means call got to server and exception occurred after call was
executed.

COMPLETED_NO means call never got to server, or if it got there, it did not
have any sideeffects (like actually invoking call).

COMPLETED_MAYBE means actual state cannot be determined.

There is a great resource for CORBA programming, 'Advanced CORBA Programming
with C++' by Michi Henning and Steve Vinoski. You can find answers to these
(and much more) questions in it. I would say its a mandatory read if you want
to get serious with CORBA...

Regards,