[omniORB] [Q] prepending custom includes to generated skeletos

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Fri Apr 10 11:48:16 BST 2009

On Monday 6 April, "V S P" wrote:

> I am generating skeletons for C++
> and my projects are setup such that they all use precompiled headers
>
> Therefore, I have to add #include "stdafx.h" as the first include
> file (otherwise all of the includes in the .cc file get ignored).
>
> I searched google for 'append custom include' for omni idl but did not
> find anything.
>
> Is this doable?

It's not something you can do with a command line switch or anything.
However, it's really easy to modify the omniidl back-end to do it. Look
at src/lib/omniORB/omniidl_be/cxx/skel/template.py. At the top of the
file you'll see the template for the start of the skeleton files. You
can add your #include there.