[omniORB] Sequence mapping to c++

Michael omniorb at bindone.de
Thu Oct 2 18:10:52 BST 2008

Hi,

this is not possible (ICE provides sth like that but that's a different
story). There are some stunts you can pull off (like providing the
buffer for a sequence etc.) so you can use vectors internally in many
places with no or only little performance penalty, but in general
there's no way around learning how to use corba sequences and cope with
their arcane concept (CORBA's C++ mapping is pre-STL and therefore
completely agnostic).

Check the mailing list archives, this topic has been covered before

michael