[omniORB] Two orbs only one registered.

Carreira, Pedro (EXT-Other - PT/Amadora) pedro.carreira.ext at nsn.com
Wed Nov 26 12:42:14 GMT 2008

Hello again,

Thanks for your answer. Now I can see that what I wanted to do won't be
possible, at least not with the approach I was having.
My problem is that I have one object that must be prioritary in order to
the other ones. It must be highly available and be able to provide a
fast reply.
If I have this object in the same orb as the others then they will share
the same resources (pool thread and queues) and my prioritary object
won't have the behaviour I want because the other will flood the orb
with requests. This is why I was trying to have two orbs on the same
process.
Do you know any other way to do this? Is it possible to define in
omniOrb that one registered object is prioritary or is it possbile to
have a separate thread pool for this object?

Best regards,
Pedro.