AW: [omniORB] Destroy objects

Silly & Chrischi christian83 at gmx.li
Fri May 9 12:29:33 BST 2008

Hello,

what do I have to include to use ZThread::RecursiveMutex?
Andi t doesn't work. I tested your code send to me and I put in the destructor of my object the following:

Administrator_impl::~Administrator_impl(void) {
	cout << "destroy";
	delete mysql_;
}

But I don't see the "destroy" in my console. And the next, if I set my object in the client to admin->destroy(); I can woork with this object later on, but I thought it doesn't exists anymore. So what do I do wrong?

Thanks.