[omniORB] Communication C++ <--> Tcl

entonh at gmx.de entonh at gmx.de
Wed Mar 5 11:20:39 GMT 2008

> Yes, Combat is the CORBA implementation you want to use. It's great.
>
> I have written quite a few CORBA applications in Tcl with Combat, all of
> them are communicating flawlessly with C++ and/or Java in an operational
> environment.
>
> It is simple and easy to use. You'll find the documentation on the
> Combat homepage:
> http://www.fpx.de/Combat/
>
> Good luck!
> Wernke

Thanks for your advice :o)

Do I have to use Combat with MICO or how can I use it?
I want to realize the Client-Side in Tcl...
Do I have to use idl2tcl to generate Tcl-code out of my idl?
Which settings do I have to set if i want to use it with Windows XP?

Thanks for your help!

Greetings,
EntonH

--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.web.de/de/entertainment/games/free