[omniORB] Communication C++ <--> Tcl

Wernke Zur Borg wernke.zur.borg at vega.de
Wed Mar 5 09:11:32 GMT 2008

> we are using omniORB. I have the task to realize the
> communication between a
> C++-Dll and Tcl.
> How can I manage this in omniORB or do I have to use another
> ORB for Tcl?
> (I actually didn't find any information for Tcl in omniOPB)
> Instead I found Combat but I didn't know how to use it.
>
> Can someone give me an advice?

Yes, Combat is the CORBA implementation you want to use. It's great.

I have written quite a few CORBA applications in Tcl with Combat, all of
them are communicating flawlessly with C++ and/or Java in an operational
environment.

It is simple and easy to use. You'll find the documentation on the
Combat homepage:
http://www.fpx.de/Combat/

Good luck!
Wernke