[omniORB] Re: -wbdll_stubs not implemented?

Dirk O. Siebnich dok at dok-net.net
Tue Jun 10 14:35:41 BST 2008

Hi Robert!

When I ported my GPLed CCA (CORBA Component Architecture) framework from
Linux to Win32, I was in the fortunate position of having a support
contract with Duncan Grisby through my employer, and we got loading and
unloading of DLLs to work properly - some of the adaptations in omniORB
were done on my request as far as I remember.

The CCA makefiles for Win32 are rather ad-hoc, but I am sure you will
find all the answers to your questions in there.

Right now, the only place where CCA is publicly hosted is in the
openSUSE build service, please try the URL
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/dirk-s/openSUSE_11.0/src/ . You will have to extract the tar archive from the cca-omniorb source rpm package. Please let me know if this doesn't work for you and we can find another way.

Regards,
Dirk