[omniORB] No powerpc_linux_2.2_glibc.mk platform file exists

Judd Gilbert JuddG at tanisys.com
Mon Jun 9 17:44:13 BST 2008

Hi,

I'm having an issue trying to set up a cross-compilation of omniORB.
I've downloaded the "platform-independent" version of omniORB 4.1.1 from
here:

http://sourceforge.net/project/downloading.php?group_id=51138&use_mirror
=voxel&filename=omniORB-4.1.1.tar.gz&33149387

In the README.unix it says to in order to cross compile that the build
must be configured manually. To do this you first edit the config.mk
file for the desired platform (in my case powerpc_linux_2.2_glibc), and
then to edit the corresponding platform file in
$(TOP)/mk/platforms/powerpc_linux_2.2_glibc.mk.

Unfortunately, this file doesn't seem to exist. Anyone know what is
going on here?

Thanks,

-jmg