[omniORB] does omniorbpy (3.2) support dynamic invocation

Ilan Benodiz ilanbe at myrealbox.com
Thu Jul 24 21:24:16 BST 2008

Hi Duncan,
Thanks for your response.
The basic idea was to build kind of generic tester for API without the need
for compilation of the idl, only parsing it. The constraint is because the
users will not be very technical.

If you different Leeds that will allow to achieve this goal, I'll be glad to
hear, as I'm pretty stuck.

Thanks
Ilan