[omniORB] omniidl.in patch

Tim Theisen ttheisen at tomotherapy.com
Fri Jul 18 11:44:28 BST 2008

Duncan,

Please consider the attached update to omniidl.  It applies the same
last chance logic to the case when the omniidl script is in our source
tree as when omniORB is installed in its final destination.  The patch
allows me to place and unmodified build of omniORB in my source tree and
build my applications that use omniORB on a system that does not have
omniORB installed.  I can use the result of that build to install and
run my application on a system where omniORB is present.

...Tim
--
       Tim Theisen                     Lead Research Software Engineer
Phone: +1 608 824 2848                 TomoTherapy Incorporated