[omniORB] OmniORB runtime message documentation

Tom O'Reilly oreilly at mbari.org
Thu Jul 10 11:35:04 BST 2008

Is there a document that describes terminal messages generated by OmniORB at runtime? I can't find them in the OmniORB Users Guide.

These include various exception conditions (e.g. "MARSHALL_PassEndOfMessage", etc...) as well as messages like "omniORB: throw giopStream::commFailure...". My understanding is that some of these messages indicate a serious problem, while others are "normal".

Thanks,
Tom

Thomas C. O'Reilly
7700 Sandholdt Road
Moss Landing, California 95039-9644
831-775-1766 (voice)
831-775-1620 (FAX)
oreilly at mbari.org (email)
http://www.mbari.org (World-wide Web)

"The machine does not isolate man from the great mysteries
 of nature, but plunges him more deeply into them."

   - ANTOINE DE SAINT-EXUPERY
     "Wind, Sand, and Stars" (1939)