AW: [omniORB] WG: GIOP 1.2 protocol error in input message

Michael Sturm Michael.Sturm at jdsu.com
Tue Jan 8 11:51:09 GMT 2008

Hi Duncan,

The new attachment now is generated with traceLevel 40 in an environment running the code downloaded from omniORB-4.0-latest.tar.gz. (Did also run a test with the additional activation of traceThreadId but this obviously caused too much overhead for my application.)

Best regards,

Michael
Michael Sturm
JDSU, Communications Test and Measurement
Phone: +49 (0)7121 86 2131
Fax:      +49 (0)7121 86 1794
e-mail: michael.sturm at jdsu.com
www: http://www.jdsu.com

JDSU Deutschland GmbH, Sitz: Muehleweg 5, 72800 Eningen u. A., Germany
Registergericht Stuttgart, HRB 353758, WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE 53620669, Geschaeftsfuehrung: Rolf Trieflinger