[omniORB] Unbind of name servers

Wernke Zur Borg wernke.zur.borg at vega.de
Mon Feb 18 09:45:26 GMT 2008

> Subject: [omniORB] Unbind of name servers
>
> Hi,
>     I have run omni servers followed by exe's. But name
> servers are getting unbinded though exe's are running.Could
> any one please help me what could be the reason?.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Vishnu.

You have to be more specific and precise. Describe your setup, describe
the expected behaviour and describe what's going wrong where when you do
what.

Regards, Wernke

VEGA IT GmbH - Register court/Registergericht: Darmstadt, HRB No. 4096, Managing Directors/Geschäftsführer: Philip Cartmell, Susan Bygrave, John Lewis